martes, 4 de diciembre de 2007

LIVING IN THE CITY

I would talk about the live in the city.

In my opinion living in the city is very extressed because there are a lot of noise of cars and bus generally there are a lot of traffic. The traffic besides the noise that it causes, produces a movement slow and that also it makes that the persons become aggressive. Everybody uses the "pito" of the car with which they circulate and they insult themselves among them. The traffic in the city is very horrible. You can't circulate there. Another thing is found a parking, is truly impossible, you have to be going round during an hour at least to park your car.
The good things that living in the city have are the shops. You can find a lot of shops of clothes, food about everything that you want buy.

If I have to decide if life in a city or in a town I prefere one million times life in a village. Because it's very quite, isn't any noise. There isn't traffic and it's more beautiful. Now I live in Sant Pere Pescador and loves me a lot and is for this reason that I wouldn't go to live in Figueres for nothing of the world.

And you, what you prefer live in a city or in a village?

No hay comentarios: