viernes, 11 de abril de 2008

Pixar videos

For the birds




A beautiful sunny day, one bird who was very tired decided to stop on wire.

First bird: brrrr(noise of liking)
Second bird: yaaaaawn!
First bird: What are you doing here?
Second bird: And you?
First bird: I came here first, this is my place.
First and second bird: stupid, silly, fool...
Second bird: Go to hell.
First bird: Ohh nooo another stupid bird!!
Third bird: Shut up!!Here there are places for everybody.
First bird: But I arrived first!!This is unfair!!
All the birds: Stupid, shut up, go away, silly, go to the hell...
Big bird: Helloooooo!!!
One small bird: What is that?
Big bird: Hiiii friends!!
One small bird: Look at me, I'm the stupid big bird!!
All the birds: jajajajajaja
Big bird: Yuujuuu!!What happens?Can I go with you?
First bird: come on friends...
All the birds: I don't want that this bird to come with us because he is very foolish, strange and big.
Big bird: Hellooo!I'm hereee!!
All the birds: Ohhh nooo, my god!!
Big bird: jijiji
All the birds: Go away, now we'll fall down!
Big bird: I know that you love me a lot!I love you too, my big friends!!
All the birds: What is that stupid bird saying? He doesn't understand us.
Big bird: I love you, I love you, I love youuuuuuu!!!Go to the partyyy yeeaaaahh!!!
First bird: ha! take that!
Big bird:Aaauuu!! What are you doing?
All the birds: That's good!!
First bird to second: We hit his crow's feet?
Second to first bird: Yees!! jajajajaj we can do that!
All the birds: Fall down! Fall down! Fall down! Fall down!!Faaaall dooown!!!
Big bird: More, more, more, more, more, mooreee!!
One small bird: Nooo!! stoooop!!
All the birds: Oh, Oh!! What we have to doing now?
Big bird: What is this? jajajajaja if it's my big friend jajajaja
Small bird: What?¿ Oh my god!!(he's crying)
The others bird fall down: Oh ohohohohohoho!!! We have to hide in somewhere!!
Big bird: jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj.....
All the birds: Go to our house, come on!!

No hay comentarios: