jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2008

E-mail


Hi Gemma,

My name is Sara and I’m eighteen years old, I live in Sant Pere Pescador and in this moment I’m studying second of batxillerat for second time, yes I’m repeating!
I think that I’m a very pleasant and amusing girl, but this is my opinion, of course I don’t know exactly what the people think about me.
In the other hand, I don’t like lie because I hate lies as I hate a killer and also I hate that the people lie about me.
About myself, I can say to you that I’m a big fan of Football club Barcelona and last year I did my member card so I love football, also I have to emphasize that I detest Real Madrid club.
What more? Oh yes! During two summer season I was working in a campsite, it calls Camping Las Dunas there I known a lot of friends whom live in other country overcoat Nederland people. As I did a lot of friends from Holland and I love idioms I decided begin a dutch lessons, but I had a problem my dutch teacher had to go to live to New York and for this reason I had to leave my classes. Alex, my teacher said me that it’s interesting that I put me down germane lessons and now, I’m thinking what I have to do. Maybe I will begin my classes on next month because also I will have to get my driving licence.
This year I proposed to do a lot of things and I think that I could with anything moreover I won’t have to do my research project I’ve already finish.
Well, I don’t know what I can explain to you about me, only that I hope pass this course and no repeat again but now I study and last year more or less jeje.
Ok these are all, a lot of kisses and see you soon!
Bye,
XXX Sara

No hay comentarios: