jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

dialouge

SECOND COMPOSISION



Hello are seven o’clock in the morning, the sun is chipping the windows and you’re listening the coolest radio program of your country, you’re listening Ms.Jordan in Cool Fm.
Today we have with us Mr. Scott and I’m going to interview him for know how is his life changing.

Ms. Jordan: Good morning Mr. Scott I’m Sara Jordan, how are you?
Mr.Scott: Uhm…I’m fine, thanks. And how are you, beautiful woman?
Ms.Jordan: Oh, you’re a charming man; I’m fine too, let’s to begin! We’ll pull after the program jaja.
Mr.Scott: Of course Sara.
Ms.Jordan: Can you explain me something about your life?
Mr.Scott: Ok, well I’m 35 years old and I’m living on land since my first age of life. The land as the city is changing a lot, there are less people working in fields, the woodland every age is reducing more and more.
I work on field since I was a child, I helped my father with the animals and nowadays I’m teaching my children as my father did with me.
Ms.Jordan: So, you’d never change your way of life?
Mr.Scott: Of course not, I’m very happy there and my family too. I know that I’ll always live there but my boy will have to change and go to the city.
My young boy say to me:” Dad, I live here for the rest of my life” and I see his illusion face and I can’t say him that he can’t.
Nowadays we produce our own aliments, and we don’t need go to the city for buy the food. Maybe, we go to the capital city once time per month, for go to the cinema, eat in a restaurant, buy clothes or something else.
Ms. Jordan: Mmm….Have you got some friends who don’t live as you?
Mr.Scott: Yes, all of my friends some years ago lived about fields but he didn’t have enough money to survive and they have to move to the city and search some job.
I see them every week that we do some party in my house, if you want you can come some day!
Ms. Jordan: Jajaja, I’m very grateful for your invitation. I don’t understand why your friends had to move and you continue your life as always.
Mr.Scott: Oh, so I’ll phone you Sara. Yes, because I’m very happy with my goats and my cows. I don’t need a lot of money for became happy, I’ve got a car, a house where you can live with any problem, a son who is happy living there and he can go to school like the other boys, and a wonderful wife who do me the lucky man of the world. How you can understand my friends always want more and more, and they never had enough so they had to move.
Ms.Jordan: Oh Mr. Scott, I have to say again that you’re a very charming man. You said before that this kind of life have some problems, can you talk about that?
Mr.Scott: Yes, I’m here exactly for this. I’m very happy with my life, but I want say something to all the audience, please stop to contaminate.
Ms. Jordan: what you would say with it?
Mr.Scott: Maybe you can’t see the difference from ten years ago and now, but if you go out from city is possible that you’d see. My animals every day are sicker, the trees are losing their beautiful green, it’s a grief see every day how our world is destroying.
Ms. Jordan: I’m sorry Mr. Scott but the our of the other radio program is bringing. We’ll have to leave here the interview. I’d say that thanks for come here and invite me to your party jaja.
Mr. Scott: Can I say a latest thing?
Ms. Jordan: Yes, of course.
Mr.Scott: I hope that the people who were listening me during this our, in this moment is thinking about I said and how they can improve them way of life for stop to contaminate. Bye to everybody.
Ms:Jordan: I’m sure that they are thinking about it. Thanks to you Mr. Scott. I hope see you soon.
Mr.Scott: Of course Sara, in my next party jaja. I’ll phone you.
Ms.Jordan: Jajaja oke, bye Jake.

No hay comentarios: