sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

FINAL REFLECTION

My first writting was a e-mail to teacher, I choosed the e-mail that I send to my teaher when I arrived at this school in 2007. I compare that with my last composition and I can see that now I've got more vocabulary, the tenses which Iuse are more complex not the simple estructure S+V+O, also nowadays I use more connectors. In a conclusion, my english is improve.
Is important for me the fluency that I win in this year, Iremember that before I need a lot of time for write something and now I've more easy write something.
About my orals presentation, I had seen a impresionant thing each eyer in second term I didn't do the oral presentation it's so heavy! Well, but I can compare with the others. I hadn't my orals in the portfolio but I had some of them in my computer so I could do my comparation. In my opinion they are improve because I win more fluency as in speak as in write, I lose a litlle bit the shame that envoleped me, my pronunciation also is better...

If I has to show my English level to apply my universiti works I choose the only presentation which I have in my portfolio. But to show my best written evidence a possibilty will be show all my blog and then they can see my learning.

No hay comentarios: