domingo, 20 de mayo de 2007

E-Mail



Hello, to start I will put the first writing of the course, therefore, a writing that we made with Anna Maria Clarà.




I recognize that I had many mistakes and that during the course I have kept on improving.




Here you have the e-mail:










Dear Anna Maria,


Well, now I introduce my self because you can met me better.


My name's Sara de la Higuera and I'm sixteen years old. I live in Sant Pere Pescador, a small town of l'Alt Empordà, Catalonia, Spain.


Sant Pere's a town where on winter there aren't so much people and in July and August there are a lot of people because they come here for to visit our beaches. I like it because it's a very quite town and there I've got a so much friends, the best one that I could have. The people that live there, are sociable, sympathic, and the other affirmatives adjectives that qualificate they. St Pere hasn't got more entretainments but if you want go out at night, you can go to Fata, Fata's a disco where you can dance, take a some drink, met people and...


At school I'm studying english, history, Economy, Maths...but now, I'm feel strange, in this school, because I'm a new student here. The system of this school is very diferent, maybe because the old school was concertate and religious, and this is public school.








I hope that I can go to university and study psycology.




Yours,




SARA XXX












_____SäRëTäHhH_____








No hay comentarios: