miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2007

WrItTiNg!!!

Now, I put the last writting that we had to do, this writting we did with one exam, the subject's Violence.
Is a short writting because I don't have so much time for doing:
In this moment of our lives, we come to see the problems of life, but children don't see.
I agree with the documentary of a war or violence film because with this way we could and can teach a lot of things, about violence, wars, killers...If haven't got a person that informs us, how to know about the dangers that life has got.
I think that it's very important that children know what violence is. Computer games also surprise the children because the images now are very realistic.
But also I desagree with these things because there are also children that see these things and then, they will do them or, they're very keen on their computer games that this will be crazy.
Bye bye!

SäReTäHhH!!!

No hay comentarios: