martes, 22 de mayo de 2007

DeScRiPtIoN!!

Hello, today I put the second writting, this writting's a description of a person, and we did in second term.


The person that I describe says Marvin and lives in Figueras.


-------------------DESCRIPTION----------------------


I talk about my exboyfriend, he's called Marvin and he's sixteen yearas old, like me.
Marvin was born ins Honduras, but when he was seven yearas old he went to Figueres with his mother and his sister, because their father abandoned him. Then they didn't have any money and it for this reason that they come here.
I know him four yearas ago, when I did frist of Eso he went to my school for studying too. We were so much friends.

Marvin is darker but he isn't black. He has got a very beautiful brown eyes, his hair's brown too and a bit wavy, Marvin's tall and thin, I also say that he quite strength.
I don't like him only for this, I like him too because he's nice and undertanding. When we are alone he's a special way but when we're with his friens he changes a lot, he becomes stubborn. Finally, I was tired of his behaviour and I left him, but still I love him


-------------------SäRëTäHhH!!!----------------------

No hay comentarios: